Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The last couple weeks ...

We have had a great last couple of weeks. First it was my oldest sister's birthday. Next was Bear Lake. We had a great camping trip it was perfect weather. It was also Heritage Days up there, and I got to catch a big fish with my hands. Unfortunately I didn't win the prize or get to keep the fish. I also didn't get any pictures of it but it was pretty funny. Next it was time to remodel our bathtub and shower enclosure. Chism's dad was a great help with the bathroom. Next was the bad Aggie game. It was a lot of fun and we had a good time. Unfortunately they lost, and I have yet to see them win.

















































































1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Nice job with the shower it looks great!