Thursday, May 26, 2011

Update

We have already had a busy start to our summer. A few weeks ago we went and seen my nephew play baseball and the Bee's game. It was actually perfect weather that day believe it or not. We had a great Mother's Day. It is always good to spend time with family.
Next we were off on our vacation to Las Vegas and Mesquite. We have a time share there and we love it. Owen took it all in this time. He loved swimming and all the stuff in Vegas. It was 80-85 degrees the whole time we were there. Here are a few pics. I threw one in there of Chsim. He forgot his sunglasses and had to wear a spare pair of mine until he got his own. He looked like Harry Potter! I didn't tell him I was going to post it but I'm sure he won't mind.

















































































No comments: