Friday, July 13, 2012

It's a ...........

BOY! We are both super excited to have another boy. The way I look at it is to have a baby at this point was a true miracle. We went through a lot for a long time and just decided to call it quits and then it happened. Owen and Chism both thought it was a girl and I thought it was a boy. Owen was a little dissapointed it was not a girl but I think he is still okay with it. My mom on the other hand is going to have to find something to do with all the girl clothes she already bought! Silly moms. We will keep everyone updated as things move along.

3 comments:

Claine and Janice said...

Congrats! That's soo exciting!! Good to see you guys at our reception

Bryce and Britt said...

How exciting!!

Rachelle said...

Well Owen is so dang cute, you might as well have another! Congrats guys I am excited for you!!