Saturday, January 12, 2013

Owen and Cooper pictures

We went and had the kids pictures taken right after Christmas.  I miss my friends in Logan taking pictures of my kids.  I was not a big fan of the pictures at all.   We will try it again with someone from Logan that is for sure.  Cooper was a nightmare taking pictures the whole time he cried it was put the binky in and pull it out and try to get a picture.  The photograher asked me if Cooper was tired and he was not he is just a very temperamental kid that is for sure  He is very diffrent from Owen that is for sure. 

2 comments:

Bryce and Britt said...

What some handsome boys!!

Aimee Campbell Photography said...

I just can't believe how big Owen is getting! And I want to hold Cooper so cute! Come up any time and we'll take some pics.