Tuesday, August 19, 2014

CHANGE

Wow how things can change in a year.  I wish I would have updated more on the blog and kept up with pictures.  My dad was diagnosed with Leukemia a year ago and it has been a rough road and not much time to update my blog.  Dad is now doing good has had a bone marrow transplant and lots of chemo but he is getting there.  It is a process and a rough road but he is determined.

Owen started first grade today and was a little worried.  He is in a dual immersion program and learns English half day and Chinese the other half.  When I left him today he was starting with Chinese. The teacher doesn't speak any English to the students at all.  I'm sure he will be okay but he looked very concerned for sure.

We also bought a new house.  We love it and are getting adjusted to the new house.  Owen is definitely liking it and both kids are adjusting well.  Bring on the new school year.  This year has to be better the last year.

No comments: